Counterbalance & Reach Training In Kent
Our counterbalance & Reach courses are perfect for beginners who wish to learn the basics of forklift operation. Additionally, the counterbalance courses can be conducted at our training centre or on-site at customer premises.
Counterbalance & Reach Training
You will learn all of the basic counterbalance skills that form the foundation for safe forklift operation and future
The courses are typically 5 day courses conducted with a maximum of 3 trainees. However, courses can be conducted over a shorter duration with fewer trainees:
- 2 Trainees can be trained on a 4 day course
- 1 Trainee can be trained on a 3 day course
We set out to teach as much as possible on our novice courses, utilising our resources to their full potential to bring you up to the standard expected by Itssar and the warehousing industry.
Furthermore, our courses are accredited by Itssar, recognised nationally for Counterbalance Forklift Training.
At the end of the course each candidate receives an Itssar operators certificate of training and a photographic operators card.
The course teaches:
- Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Basic Principles of Stability
- Operators Safety Code and Legislation
- Pre-use Inspection Procedures
- Traction Battery Maintenance and Charging
- Manoeuvring in Restricted Areas
- Manoeuvring on sloping surfaces
- Laden and Unladen Pallet Handling
- Lorry Loading and Unloading Techniques
- Pallet Racking Systems and Bulk Stacking
- Stillage and IBC Handling and Stacking
- Final Theoretical and Practical Assessments
Looking To Book A Course?
Get In Touch With A&M Training Services!
Importantly, we always commit to providing the very best in customer service – coupled with the highest standards of training on an ever-growing range of vehicles to a range of sectors in the UK and also overseas. Our customer care includes a personal service to provide exactly what the customer wants, when they want it. You will get a free “training needs” analysis if you need it and we are here at the end of the phone to advise and guide you through the minefield of business legislation.
In Addition, our promise is to provide a great price without ever compromising on the quality of training that you receive. .